Integrating Ear acupuncture into practice
This course is designed to be taken alongside our face to face course.
This course has not been designed as standalone training module, but as part of a face to face course.
CPDG takes great pride in offering you the opportunity to experience the best of both worlds.
With our VLE ear acupuncture course combined with the face to face training days, you benefit from a unique blended learning approach that combines traditional classroom instruction, with advanced online modules. This allows you to achieve a deeper understanding of this fascinating subject.
Through taking this courses, you will not only gain a comprehensive overview of the history and evolution of ear acupuncture in the UK, but also be equipped with the knowledge needed to apply this therapy confidently within your practice.
Our expert instructors draw on years of experience, to provide an engaging and informative learning experience, that is second to none. Our commitment to excellence ensures you develop the tools necessary to succeed in this exciting field.
On this interactive VLE course you wil learn:
- The history and current status of ear acupuncture in the UK.
- The anatomy of the ear.
- Clinical issues.
- Practitoner development issues.
- Non invasive treatment approaches and techniques such as ear seeds etc.
- Explore the research behind how auricular acupuncture can facilitate the body\’s own healing mechanisms in order to improve rehabilitation and recovery.
- Health and safety issues.
- Red flags and contraindications.
- And more…
Traditional Chinese Acupuncture Models, Western anatomical models and Microsystems Acupuncture models of medicine will underpin and reinforce the course, and the use of up-to-date evidence based research and the tutors clinical experience supports all of the teaching.